Thursday, June 20, 2013

Im on the road again.... June 17, 2013

Hey peeps! So i have SOOOOOO much to say today! So many stories and miracles and everything and ahhh!!!!

But. Im getting transferred. So I have no time... haha.

And the final answer is... Im staying in the Misiòn Chile Concepciòn!

Haha. I almost went to Rancagua. But not quite :P

so anyways we got the fonecall this morning and Im off to the southhhh of the mission. Im now going to some sector in a city called Chiguayante! haha. I dont know the name of the sector Ill be in, but somewhere around there. Also... Other big news...

Im a district leader!!! Wooo! haha. Im going to chiguayante to be district leader! So that will be an interesting thing... haha. We`ll see how that goes. But im way excited for the opportunity do serve as a district leader and cant wait to help out other missionaries and their investigators and everything. Its gonna be way fun. Am i a little nervous? yes. Because i just dont know what to expect. But it will be awesome. I know it. haha.

But so im on the road again, and thats why this email will be short because I have to get packed and say bye to everyone... haha. The worst part of leaving. Packing and saying goodbyes. BUT! Here`s the big updates from the week.

We had a wedding AND two baptisms this week! Yayyyyy. THAT is a miracles story if ive ever had one... It was amazing that everything got pulled together and they got married. Wow. It was crazy. Long story short, they ended up getting married on tuesday/wednesday (Its a two day process to get married here?... I dont know if thats normal) and then we got everything arranged and set up for their baptism on sunday. I was SOO happy and grateful I was able to be around for the marriage and baptism of them. AND I was a testigo (witness) in the wedding! hahahaha. Like a legal witness. So my signature is on their wedding papers and everything! :) haha. 

And I dont remember if I had mentioned our plans of having their son Mauricio baptize them?... But, thats another SUPER crazy long story... But he ended up NOT baptizing them, and Elder Adamson and I baptized instead. haha. 

BUT! Thats the super super quick update for the week. So We had a FANTASTIC week with a wedding and two baptisms. I shall give details another day. But it all turned out great and the ward is SUPER excited to have a new family of 5 joining! Theyre such a good family. And their whole story is just a MIRACLE. I leave my testimony with you all that miracles DO happen, and that God is a God of miracles. And I have seen it and know it without a doubt ha. 

But anyway. Thats all Ive got time for today. Ill let you know how everything goes next week. I love you and miss you all! 

I hope all the father`s had a great fathers day! I am ESPECIALLY grateful for my own Dad, who is one of the greatest examples for me in my life. Im so blessed and lucky to have a Dad like mine. My dad is the best! And he`s better than the rest! Thanks for everything dad. Hope you had an awesome Dad`s Day! :D

Love you and miss you all! Have a great week! 

-Elder Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment