Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fotos November 4, 2013

1. A1 sauce is so good!!!! haha mom and dad sent me A1 sauce and we took advantage of it al tiro! We made some "burgers" that night and it was SO GOOD. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD.
2. Me with another one of the new ties the parents sent me! Thanks mom and dad! (I wore it to our stake conference!)

 3. And then on sunday after church when we came home, our neighbor was doing an asado! And so we jokingly said "oh que rico! Nos invita? jaja es broma no se preocupe!" but of course they were way nice and said "yeah we`ll pass it to you over the fence!" and then they hooked us up with a bunch of meat.... It was suuuuper good. Buttt.... it might have been what made me EXTREMELY sick the next two days. becuase...

4. This is how we spent alllll of tuesday. Either me sleeping, or us on the couch doing cualquier cosa. I got EXTREMELY sick and had a fat headache and lots of aches and pains in my body and congestion and was in the bathroom like every media hora. It was a terrible day.

5. and one day this week we ate at a menos activos house. and he had this sword on the wall. It was a sweet sword. So we took a picture.... which reminds me and leads me to the next picture......

1. So in Tierra Bella, there is a member who is an artist. And he does paintings in the house casi free for all the missionaries. So theres a bunch of paintings all around the house... Well everyone there in tierra bella called me "Elder He-Man!" because they always mess up a little bit on the name and think it sounds the same as he man. Anyway. So for my painting I asked for a painting of He-Man. With lacrosse sticks. It turned out sweet. here i am with the drawing hahaha.


2. Heres another example of the drawings. Elder Ainge with his Hulk from the Celtics. haha.

3. And Elder Gonzalez with his Iron Man.

4. And this is the guy that does the drawings. El Hermano Mario!




No comments:

Post a Comment