Saturday, September 14, 2013

OH MAN 08/26/13



Well hey people. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. Seriously. I have ZERO time haha. So this will be a super short letter. 

So I would just like to send a letter letting you all know that im alive and well. Were making slowwww progress here in La Tierra Bella B... but progress is being made! Today is a BIG day of organization... And. Yeah. So I have to go to get that done. haha. I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TO DO. Seriously. haha.

Things are going well with my companion. We actually butt heads quite a bit.... haha. But were working on it. In the end we get along haha. But we just have some moments... Its been hard because of all the stuff Ive got going on. But its all good haha. So were still working and working on progressing forward haha.

As for an investigator update, we do have someone were working with. His name is Gerardo! Hes awesome. Hes the husband of an active member. And he`s a little stubborn but he`s awesome. He is SUPER hard to get to go to church, we can already tell. But I can also tell he`ll be coming with us really soon :) haha. Were making progress poco por poco. So keep Gerardo in your prayers por favor! But more than that, we`re still searching some good people.

I had an awesome experience to share with you about Gerardo and my testimony of how the Lord knows his children and their needs and how lots of times we are the tools that the Lord uses to help others. But... for time Im not going to share it :( haha. It has to do with Dinosaurs hahaha. Next week ill try and share it.

But more than that... I have ALOT of stuff I have to get done and ZERO time to do it... So im gonna have to leave it at that haha. But I love you and miss you all! Im alive and well! Keep me in your prayers and thoughts! Tengan una buena semana! Hasta la proxima!

-Elder Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment