Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 13, 2013 Happy Late Mother's Day!!!


Happy late Mother`s Day to C-bug, Jenny, Jennypoper, and Bub!!!

Weird that all of my siblings are all parents now. We have an old family haha. 

But I hope you had an awesome day!!! Of course I`m bummed I didn´t get to talk with everyone in the family yesterday :/ But Im sure Mom and Dad passed along my love and greetings! I love you and miss you all lots! 

So I had an awesome mothers day because I got to talk to Mom and Dad! haha it was awesome. So awesome to see them and talk to them. But Im sure they can update you on all that. Anddd because I just talked to them yesterday, I`ll have a short letter today since I dont have alot of ganas to write alot now haha...

But im doing good! Its the final week of the cambio this week... So next week I should figure out whether Im staying in the Chile Concepciòn Misiòn, or getting switched to the Rancagua Misiòn... (I mentioned that was a possibility before.. right?) But so I should have the answer in my next week`s email!!

Uhhh the other update would be that Erica should be getting baptized this next Sunday!! woo hoo! She`s a huge blessing and miracle. We just need to make sure she keeps up with the Word of Wisdom this week, and that she understands 100% what she`s doing by being baptized! haha. So pray for her por favor.  

Uhhh I cant really think of anything else great or grand... If you want more, ask mom and dad! They can update you :) haha. I love you all and miss you lots and lots!!! Happy late Mother`s Day to ALL the mothers! But its too bad because I was blessed with the best Mother of them all :) Sorry folks... haha.

anyway, I know this church is true with all my heart! Its amazing the things I`ve learned and the inspiration ive received during my time here on the mission. The Lord is blessing me with knowledge and all these experiences so that I can reach my full potential in this life!! And He`s doing the same thing for all you. He loves you!! And I love you too. And miss you. Que les vaya bien! hasta la proxima!

-Elder Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment