Monday, May 20, 2013

Pictures! Emailed May 20, 2013

1. Baptism of Erica! Her and 2 of her 4 kids. I didnt realize until after the fact I didnt have a plaque on my jacket... sorry. haha



2. Elder Adamson. A reminder just to show what he`s like. haha

3. So this is something cool im doing (f i do say so myself...) as a mission we`re reading the book of mormon together so that we all finish before our Mission President leaves on the 1 of July. So what Im doing while I read through is with a pen, outlining the name of God everytime it shows up in the book of mormon. Its been awesome to do it. It really helps me focus while I read, and its been a huge testimony builder just to think on the Lord so much. I love it! Its amazing to see that the Libro de Mormon truly is Another Testament of Christ. Flip through a few pages and see for yourself how often His name shows up! So heres a little of what it looks like!

4. A more artistic view of the highlighting! :D 

5. One more of the baptism, just cuz theres room in the email. Basically closed my eyes. Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment