Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fotos! July 8, 2013

1. IT RAINS ALOT HERE. If you cant note, my pants are SOAKING wet. the umbrella was recently bought haha.
 2. Me with Presidente y Hermana Arrington! :) 
  3. The entrance to the zoo haha. I find this picture funny haha.  
4.  I present... Elder Panduro!!! The day before we went to the zoo he told me he didnt really want to go to the zoo and would prefer to do something else. Why? Because he thought he was going to get bored really easily because there were lots of tigers and monkeys and other animals just freely roaming around right outside of his city at home. So it wasnt anything new. hahahaha. We live very different lives. hahaha.  

5. ...and he was only yawning. Those teeth/that mouth scare me a bit...
1. Passing the monkey a carrot. This was the best part of the zoo. Giving the monkeys food haha. 



2. The sign says that the monkeys bite. hahaha. 

3.  Our district! The best district ever! yaaaaa!!! 

4. And our house. Elder Panduro (Peru), Elder Craig (Idaho), me, and Elder Zanotti (Argentina).

5. The zebra tried to eat me. haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment