Sunday, July 28, 2013

¡Hola hola! July 8, 2013


Hey fam and friends. how is everyone? I hope all i well. Things are going pretty good down here in my part of the world. My hair is shorter than its ever been and im dead tired right now haha. Those are the thoughts that are in my head right now. My eyes are way heavy. But anyways. Here`s a quick update.

So we had an interesting week. I had my first mini cambios as district leader this week. It was fun! Thats about all i have to say about that... haha. Oh actually I was able to do interviews of support with 2 investigators. And so I havent had like a real baptismal interview still, but it was fun to be able to talk with the investigators an figure out how things are going and see what I could tell them to help them out. Idk it was just a fun experience and I look forward to doing it more. 

The other big highlight from the week is I got to met our new mission president and his wife!! It was awesome. On friday morning we had a conference to meet them. So we went to the.... I dont remember what its called in english haha but anyway we went to the big room for activities that all the chapels have? and all the missionaries were sitting in chairs in a big circle so that when president and la hermana showed up they could go around and greet us all. And it was way exciting when they both walked in. And it was funny because we were all sitting in silence, and they both walked in nd were also in silence. An then all of a sudden the hermana just said "Wow." as she looked and saw all of her missionaries :) hahaha and we all laughed. But so we got to meet them and got to know them and they are AWESOME! I love them already haha. Presidente is super funny. but so it was awesome to meet them and hear from them and hear their vision and thoughts and all that :) Im excited to work with them. 

And also today we had a zone activity and for it we went to the zoo haha. It was fun. I took  bunch of pictures so ill send some. 

And the last thought/spiritual part of the letter is that we had a roughhhh week this week in our sector/district/zone when it came to bringing people to church... and so I was frustrated with that. Still worried about it. But point is is that God loves us and when we need help and ideas and answers, he will answer us. Because its a super long story and hard to explain so I wont go into it, but basically I was looking for some help of what to do so that we can improve in our sector. And after much searching an thinking, I feel Ive finally received an answer! So were off to work this week to put it into play and have some success. Im really looking forward to it. 

But anyway, ill spend some time sending pictures now. But thats all for this week. I love you and miss you all. I love the mission and everything im learning from it and love how much I feel ive grown in this past year and some weeks. I love it! Have a great week

Con mucho amor,

Elder Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment