Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fotos February 25, 2013

So this is basically what happened on my birthday.

1. Starting my first day as a 20 yr old.


2. Bought myself a bunch of my favorite Chilean candy (Bon Bon) 

3. Thought this dog was chilling in the negocio dead like this... but it was just sleeping. hahah

4. This is our investigator Paulina with her daughter Matilda haha. Her daughter is the cutest little thing. Paulina remembered it was my birthday and bought cake for us. Banana with manjar!!! It was so good. 

5. Got to drop of my dirty clothes so they could get cleaned! Thats always a highlight of the week haha. Were always like "Yes! We get to drop of the clothes today!"

6. Not my birthday, but this was Elder Larson`s last night. We ordered pizza because its his favorite food here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment