Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goodbye, English... February 25, 2013

Hey guyssss. Im hereeeee. I had another successful week! yay. haha. The diligence continues to pay off. So, I will continue to be diligent. And if it doesnt pay off, I will continue to be more and more diligent until it does pay off... haha. The Lord blesses!

So anywayyy. Yeah Im officially 20 now. Crazyyy. I had a tranquilo birthday so that was good. But it was enjoyable! haha. uhmmm. Yeah. I cant think of alot.

But basically we have cambios today! And after 3 weeks of being here in my sector... my companion is leaving! haha we were together for 3 weeks :P So we`ll see how well i memorized the sector in the 3 weeks... :O but so yesterday we said bye to elder Larson cuz he finished his mission, and today were saying bye to Elder Vasquez because he`s getting transfered. Which means we lack 2 missionaries in the house.... And that means that 2 more are coming...

AND THEYRE BOTH LATINS. IM NEVER GOING TO SPEAK ENGLISH AGAIN. AHHHHH.

hahaha. Shoot man. My brain is going to be fried at the end of the day. So yes, Im getting my second latin comp. I honestly dont remember his name... but he`s Chilean! And hes got more than a year in the mission. but Elder Layseca is also getting another latin comp. So I will be living in a pure latin house, in a pure latin country, speaking pure spanish. Pray hard for me. hahaha. the moment finally came. 

hahaha but I overdramatize. Im excited for it! But yeah I am a little nervous... Ill be able to communicate fine and such, more than anything the end of the day is going to be the hardest. When Ive spoken spanish allll the day and been walking in the sun all day and im just tired and think less clearly. Its obvious that during this time of the day is when my spanish is lacking most haha. And its always been nice to sneak in a little english with Elder Larson at the end of the day. But that is gone now.  So, thats it. haha. Ill be fine. Just extra tired :P

But Paulina came to church again this Sunday! And is progressing towards baptism well, so I should have a baptism soon! We`ll keep working with her. Also we had a few other people come to church so were gonna be working with them too! Exito es el mejor! haha. So keep them in your prayers too por favor.

The news came out this week that my mission boundaries are getting changed a little bit... That will start in July. So it will be interesting to see what happens there.

andddd.... Theres not really much else to tell :/ haha. Im just-a working hard! And excited for the success to come because I know it will! I looooove being a missionary. Im learning alot and I dont even want to think about all the things id be missing out on if I wasnt a missionary! haha. I very often think "Wow some of my friend would never believe what Im doing". or "Wow some of my friends are really missing out..." haha. EVERYONE needs to hear the gospel. Its true, and its a HUGE blessing in the lives of everyone. The church is true and im doing the right thing! I know it. I miss you all. I hope everything is well! Talk to you next week!

-Elder Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment